Woodland Hills Pilates
A boutique reformer studio located in the west San Fernando Valley
Learn more about what we ARE doing
TO KEEP YOU SAFE
- Well fitting masks, covering the mouth and nose, must worn by everyone at all times, while in and around the studio. Please do not wear masks with valves.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use, as is a bathroom to wash hands.
- Reformers are spaced 6 feet apart to ensure social distancing.
- Students are asked to not come to class if feeling unwell, or recently exposed to someone who tested positive for Covid-19. Teacher is tested weekly.
- Reformers are sanitized between classes and studio is deep cleaned at end of day.
We believe pilates benefits every body.
We believe working out shouldn't feel like a chore, and you shouldn't feel like just a number. We strive for a relaxing environment, with airy natural lighting, plenty of indoor and outdoor seating, and special touches like complimentary water and toiletries. Our brand new Balanced Body reformers are clean and well maintained, and with only three in the studio, even group classes feel intimate and personalized. At Woodland Hills Pilates, we know your name, and you are part of our family.
We love the reformer the most, but we also incorporate tower work, weights, the Bosu and TRX into our program to provide variety and new challenges. No two workouts are ever the same.